 |
| Christina, 5 & Jacob 3 |
My name is Kim Lardin and I am from Corpus Christi, Texas. I have two beautiful children: Christine, 5 and Jacob, 3. They are my world along with my husband Larry of 15 years. God has blessed me with the gift of creativity and I love to create dresses and bows to make my little angel the cutest. I have always loved to craft, but when I had my daughter, the dresses and bows blossomed abundantly. I would love the chance to create something beautiful for your little angel too.
The items on this site can be made in different colors and prints. If you are looking for something special, a certain print, color, or team let me know and I will see what I can do. If you see something in a store or somewhere else that you like, send me a picture of it and I am sure it can be made.
Please feel free to contact me at
kimlardin@gmail.com with any questions or needs. I look forward to working with you.